2015 Ford F-150 owners are concerned about their seats shifting by Mary Conway

Posted by RealAutoTips on 1:00 AM

FordCarNewsToday. - This is information for your with the article that titled with 2015 Ford F-150 owners are concerned about their seats shifting by Mary Conway.

Source: Nseavoice

A driver from Florida asked the Ford F-150 forum if anyone else is having a problem with their 2015 Ford F-150 seats moving. “Has anyone noticed the seat shifting every so slightly on turns? Mine does it usually when I turn right. It happens at least once on a trip and then doesn't seem to happen again. I had a similar issue on my 2012 mustang which seemed to be resolved if I cycled the power seat mechanism back and forth slightly. I've done the same to this truck and it's not fixing it.” JMI says the sensation is like something is loose, but not very loose.

WTM, from Raleigh, N.C., was quick to respond. “I'm having almost this exact same problem. Over the last several months have noticed that the driver's seat 'moves' a tiny bit when cornering (either left or right, when body weight shifts). Enough to be annoying. I thought I had read about this before and was hoping for a TSB but haven't found anything so far.”

Trevor, from Houston, Texas, says “Add me to the list of people with this problem. For me, I notice it most when I swing out to exit the vehicle. It feels like something just needs to be tightened. For the record, I'm a heavy dude but I don't think that's related to the problem.”

Glitch, from California, says it is not just 2015s. “2016 XLT here, D/S seat seems to shift more on left turns. Feels like the cushion has separated from the support rails.”
At least a dozen more drivers say they are experiencing the same problem. “I've started noticing this about a month ago. 16 platinum for what it's worth.”

Please read this article with the title 2015 Ford F-150 owners are concerned about their seats shifting by Mary Conway from original source using link here.

Thank you for your coming here in Ford Car News Today blog, we hope the article above will help you to know more about your information in developing of Ford Car and other in this time. Please comment here when you want to share and other. Thank you.


Nama Anda
New Johny WussUpdated: 1:00 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Popular Posts

CB